Anycubic Vyper--Equipped with a new 32-bit motherboard and a high-performance Cortex -M3 architecture main control chip, Vyper features faster computing speed and smoother system. The integration of TMC2209 silent driver makes the motherboard have both silent printing and precise voltage output control, which ensures a more accurate and silent printing.
- Printing Technology: FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling)
- Build Volume: 245mm(L)×245(W)×260mm(H)
- Print resolution : ±0.1mm
- Positioning accuracy: X/Y 0.0125mm; Z 0.002mm
- Extruder number: Single; Nozzle diameter: 0.4 mm
- Print Speed: ＜180mm/s (recommended 80-100mm/s)
- Support filaments: PLA, TPU, ABS, PETG, Wood
- Ambient Operating Temperature: 8°C - 40°C
- Operational Nozzle Temperature: max ≤260°C
- Operational Hot Bed Temperature: max ≤110°C
- Slicing Software: Cura; Output Formats: GCode
- Input Formats: .STL, .OBJ, .AMF
- Connection mode: Trans-flash Card; USB cable(expert users only)
- Input voltage: 100V/240V AC, 60/50Hz
- Output voltage: 24V/14.6A（350W）
- Machine size: 508mm×457mm×516mm
- Package Weight: Machine weight: ~10kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Does not print - the firmware crashes with a “kill() called!” Message on the USB port whenever I attempt to print anything from the SD card. XYZ positioning works as does filament feed and bed/hot end heating and temp sensing, just no ability to print. Hope to get replacement motherboard and this fixes it, but overall the OOB experience has been rough so far!
The machine is fantastic. The customer service is amazing thank you
So far so good working on printing small objects right now. The more I use it the better I will become with it. The company sent me tracking information as to when it would be delivered it came on time. It's packed to a point that it can't get damaged in shipping.