* Also available in bulk rolls (3kg, 10kg and 25kg). Call (334) 648-9354 for bulk orders.
PLA filament is by far the most popular material used in FDM 3D printing. It is an easy to use material that is always reliable and comes in many shades and styles. PLA filament is made from renewable resources, and is perfect for a wide range of applications. The benefits of PLA include:
- Low melt temp makes easy to print with
- Ideal for printing without a heated bed - no enclosure required
- Large color selection
- Low shrink / warp - very easy to print
- Consistent and reliable surface resistance
- Recommended Print Settings:
- Hotend temp - 190-220 C
- Bed temp- 0-60 C
Made in the USA with 100% virgin materials. Meets quality standard of 1.75mm +/- .05mm in diameter and .03mm in roundness. Net Weight 1kg
All PLA colors are made from Nature Works 4043D, also available is the Nature Works natural CLEAR 3D850. All filament is wound onto black plastic reel, shrink wrapped with desiccant, and vacuum sealed in a 4mil bag.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.
Excellent printer and fun to use for making things for my HO scale hobby and my wife's hobbies also.
Great products. Good quality and great service.
Exactly what I ordered for a really good price.
I love the color choices and the quality is always awesome